Kuwait market little changed amid global Italy shock
- Kuwait: Tuesday, February 26 - 2013 at 15:45
The KSE Market Index advanced insignificantly on Tueday, ending at 6,409.04 points. Asian and European euquity bourses fell sharply on the Italian power deadlock following head-to-head results in the parliamentary elections yesterday. National Bank of Kuwait or NBK added KD0.10 to reach KD1.000. Al Eid Food Co. dived 14.29% to KD0.120.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- Total buys Shell's fuel network in Egypt
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- TAKAUD aims to diversify personal savings and...
- PepsiCo-Jordan receives Pepsi-Cola...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.