Lebanon to issue dollar bond in October
- Lebanon: Tuesday, October 02 - 2012 at 01:24
Lebanon's central bank governor has said the government may issue a dollar-denominated sovereign bond this month, Reuters has reported. "The government and the ministry of finance are thinking of going to the market again, maybe in October, with an issue of the Republic of Lebanon in dollars," Riad Salameh said on the sidelines of a meeting of Arab central bankers in Kuwait. Asked about growth prospects for the economy, which has been hit by the conflict in neighbouring Syria and domestic political tensions, Salameh said: "This year, the forecast stands around 2%, maybe a little bit more, but less than 3%."
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.