Lebanon's pharmaceuticals market grows 6.4% in 2012
- Lebanon: Wednesday, October 10 - 2012 at 02:34
According to a report by Business Monitor International (BMI), the size of Lebanon's pharmaceuticals market is estimated at $1.28bn in 2012, up 6.4% from $1.2bn last year, The Daily Star has reported. The country's market size is forecast to reach $1.73bn in 2016 and to grow at a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 7.6% during the 2011-16 period, the report said. BMI estimated per-capita spending on pharmaceutical products at $297.5 in 2012 in comparison to $281.7 in 2011, and this is expected to increase to $402.4 in 2016 and to post a CAGR of 7.4% during the same period.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.