Luberef awards Samsung expansion deal
- Saudi Arabia: Tuesday, October 23 - 2012 at 00:57
Saudi Aramco Lubricating Oil Refining Co (Luberef) has signed awarded South Korea's Samsung Engineering the contract to expand an oil lubricants refinery in Yanbu, Reuters has reported. Once the project starts commercial production in the fourth quarter of 2015, the company's total production in both Jeddah and Yanbu refineries would double to 1.2 million tonnes of oil lubricants annually, the firm said. Luberef, a 70-30 joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Saudi Jadwa Industrial Investment, did not disclose the value of the contract but the expansion project is expected to cost around $1bn.
- Abu Dhabi's General Holding plans IPO
- Sohar refinery expansion project attracts six...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.