Located at the heart of the Abdoun area in Amman, the TAJ Lifestyle shopping mall will soon be home to M&S's new 900 square metre store. This December, customers will be able to shop the season's latest collections and M&S's exclusive innovations across womenswear and lingerie - as well as accessories, footwear and beauty.
Jan Heere, Marks & Spencer's Director of International, said: "We're delighted to be opening our first store in Jordan in December. Our new store in Amman will be the first of many new M&S stores planned for the Middle East over the next few years and will feature our latest womenswear, lingerie and beauty products. Over the next few weeks we'll be making the finishing touches to the store and we're really looking forward to welcoming local customers to the store soon."
The store will feature the very best of M&S's exclusive clothing brands, with each brand having its own distinct identity to suit customers' individual style preferences, including:
• Autograph - Luxurious, chic and sophisticated, the range embodies understated, international style.
• M&S Woman - Stylish, dependable but still inspiring; the range brings you the great value clothes you love.
• Limited Collection - Edgy and confident, the collection knows how to turn heads. (a head turner in action)
• per una - Alive with romance and drama, the clothes are feminine, vibrant and passionate.
• Indigo Collection - Soft, pretty and coordinated casual wear, the perfect collection for women who are aiming for an easy style for their busy lifestyle.
The store will launch with M&S's brand new in-store format, designed specifically with customers in mind the format aims to make the store more inviting, inspiring and easier to shop for customers.