MEED's MENA Rail Projects 2012 to highlight growing rail investment
- Middle East: Thursday, May 24 - 2012 at 12:30
- PRESS RELEASE
The MENA region plans to double the track network to nearly 67,000km at an investment of at least US$250bn. MEED's MENA Rail Projects 2012 to take place from 15 - 17 October 2012 at the Beach Rotana Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
But mega projects such as these come with a myriad of challenges such as interoperability issues, financing and resourcing.
MEED's MENA Rail Projects 2012 conference is designed to provide a critical review of these major projects which will reveal key challenges, insights and business opportunities for the rail industry focused on projects in the MENA region.
This is an ideal chance to meet and network with the key players shaping the future direction of the rail sector.
MEED's conference will bring together the leading regional stakeholders to deliver up-to-the minute information on the current status of region's major light and heavy railway projects.
Only at MENA Rail 2012:
• Insightful updates on the status of key projects and next phase development directly from the clients
• Unique balance of major developers, operators, government officials, investors, suppliers and advisors
• Latest information on the role of the private sector and the success of the newly implemented PPP model
• Exact figures on current investment levels and project value forecasts
• Advice on designing planning and construction challenges from leading rail organisations
NEW! For 2012
• MENA Monorail and Metro Opportunities focus day:
• Strategic policy updates directly from the Ministries
• Direct opinions from key stakeholders during live debate sessions
• Country focused case studies showcasing actual, real-time developments
• VIP breakfast briefing providing data and facts on MENA's rail market
• "Rail Project of the Year" Award recognising the achievements of an innovative MENA Rail Project
Click here for more information
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.