Mideast expected to generate $5bn in sales for Doosan
- Middle East: Sunday, October 14 - 2012 at 02:45
South Korea's Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction has said it expects sales this year to hit $10bn, nearly half of which will come from ventures in the Middle East, Forbes has reported. Doosan has weathered the global financial crunch, as well as unrest in the Middle East, said Hank Morris, financial advisor at Triple-A Partners, a Hong Kong investment advisory firm. "The construction industry has slowed down across the board," he said. "Doosan is doing reasonably well."
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Oman's Sohar airport conducts trail landing
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.