According to the voting on the meeting agenda items, the Ordinary General Meeting issued the following decisions:
1. Approved the financial statements and the Auditors' report for the financial year ended December 31, 2012.
2. Approved the Board of Directors Report for the financial year ended December 31, 2012.
3. Discharged the members of the Board of Directors for the financial year ended December 31, 2012.
4. Approved the appointment of Price Waterhouse Coopers (PWC) as the Company auditors, from among the candidates of the Audit Committee, to review the Company financial statements for the financial year 2013 and its quarterly financial statements and determined the Auditors' fees.
5. Approved the recommendation of the Board of Directors to distribute a cash dividend of SAR885.50m for the fourth quarter of 2012 (SAR 1.15 per share), in addition to the already distributed interim dividend of SAR2,100m for the first three quarters of 2012 (SAR3.00 per share). Shareholders entitled to receive the dividend are those registered in the Company Shareholders Register as at the end of the trading day on which the Ordinary General Meeting is held. Thus, the total dividend for the financial year 2012 becomes SAR2,985.50m.
6. Authorized the engagement of the United Electronics Co. (eXtra), as a distributor for Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily).
7. Authorized the engagement of Digital & Electronics Solution Development Co. Ltd. (ZONIK), as a supplier for Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily).
The dividend will be paid as of Wednesday 27 February, 2013 through direct transfer to the bank accounts linked to the investment portfolios of the shareholders.