MSI launches ultra-light convertible ultrabook, S20 Slidebook
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, January 07 - 2013 at 15:22
- PRESS RELEASE
MSI launches yet another innovative device, the S20 Slidebook, also known as the Slider. The MSI S20 is ultra-light, runs on Windows 8 OS and comes with an 11.6-inch touchscreen that can readily slide.
Users are not limited to any specific angle—the display is fully adjustable from flat to almost perpendicular with the keyboard.
Designed with practicality in mind, the Slidebook externalizes a lustrous plastic surface that incorporates the MSI logo as well as the Windows button.
• Ultra-light (approx.1.3kg) and thin (19.8mm)
• Operating System - Windows 8
• Driven by a third-generation Core (Ivy Bridge) processor
• Chiclet keyboard with distinctive key spacing
• Based on the Chief River platform
• Runs on 4GB RAM and a 128GB mSATA SSD
• 10-point capacitive multitouch layer with an HD front-facing camera
• Ports: USB v3.0, HDMI, Microphone In, Headphone Out
The Slidebook is not only distinctive in its design, but it is also one of the first touchscreen convertible ultrabooks that encompasses both Ivy Bridge and Windows 8, making it unique.
The Slidebook is sure to be an essential tool for those looking to easily switch between a tablet and a laptop, and will definitely stand out from the crowd of other ultrabooks.
The S20 Slidebook will be available in the Middle East Region and the United Arab Emirates by the beginning of 2013.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.