Nasair says would hire Saudi female cabin crew if 'clear decree' issued
- Saudi Arabia: Monday, January 14 - 2013 at 04:15
Sulaiman Al-Hamdan, the chief executive of Nasair, has said the Saudi low-cost airline is keen on hiring Saudi women as cabin crew, provided the government approves it, Arab News has reported. "I personally would hire Saudi women only if there was a clear decree by the Saudi authorities; then I don't see a reason why not," Al-Hamdan said. "Nasair operates according to the rules and regulations in force in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, respects the traditions and privacy of the society and will always remain keen to be bound by them," he added.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- MAF acquires Carrefour's minority stake in JV,...
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.