National Bank of Bahrain (NBB) reports slightly higher nine-month profit
- Bahrain: Thursday, October 11 - 2012 at 16:22
The Bahrain All-Share Index gained 0.18% to hit 1,065.86 points Thursday. Shares of National Bank of Bahrain or NBB closed flat at BD0.52. Earlier in the day, NBB, the leading retail and commercial bank in the kingdom, said it recorded for the nine months period a net profit of BD37.03m ($98.48m), compared to BD35.95m ($95.61m) for the corresponding period of the previous year, an increase of 3.0%. The Earnings per share for the nine months of 2012 was 43.3 fils compared to 42.0 fils for the corresponding period of 2011.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.