Adnoc, Shell, Iran offshore deal
- Iran: Sunday, April 11 - 2004 at 16:26
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is to cooperate with Shell to redevelop the two Iranian offshore oil fields of Soroush and Nowrouz which will yield 190,000 bpd, reported IRNA. Adnoc will install two drilling rigs, two production platforms, and two accommodation units.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.