Speaking at last month's launch of the Sentra in Dubai, Managing Director of Nissan Middle East, AtsuoKosaka, stated: "The promise of Nissan Sentrais to allow a broad but discerning car buying audience to 'shine brighter'.We're confident that the Sentra's seductive design, unexpected spaciousness, class-defying features and ability to over-deliver on the basics will strengthen Nissan's position as market leader in what is a fiercely competitive segment."
Sentra is Nissan's newest model in the 1.6-litre to 1.8-litre compact sedan segment, and offers the spaciousness and comfort of carsusually found in the segment above. Positioned to give an accessible premium experience, the Nissan Sentra will appeal to the aspirational, smart and savvy compact sedan buyer.
• Nissan Sentra[http://www.nissansentra-me.com/]first hit Middle East stores in January 2013, and isthe fifth all-new vehicle to be introduced by the Japanese carmaker in less than a year's time.
• The 13th generation Nissan sedan in its model line globally, Sentra relies on a glorious tradition.
• The vehicle boasts a seductive design with high-end details such as LED accented headlamps and taillamps.
• The upscale interior sports class-leading legroom and boot space, as well as dual zone climate control, intelligent key and rear view camera.
• Sentra over-delivers on the basics thanks to the Xtronic CVT transmission and 10% reduction on maintenance cost. It has a class-leading fuel economy of 6.2l/100km* and 6.7l/100km* for 1.6-litre and 1.8-litre engines respectively.
• Bluetooth and satellite navigation are both included.
"Nissan Sentra's unique combination of features offers a driving experience associated with larger cars, creating an 'aesthetic of driving' which comes to this segment for the first time," said Kosaka-san. "Nissan Sentra, the new name in premium compact sedans, is a high-value choice."
The new Nissan Sentra places great emphasis on exterior and interior design quality with 'class-above style'. Externally, its well-balanced proportions with characteristic lines and sculpted panels convey a 'professional' persona, a feel which is carried into the interior. Comfortable seats, high quality materials and modern cabin design combined with abundant technology and features, strike as soon asthe driver or passenger enters the car.
Nissan Sentra's lightweight body surrounds an interior offering class-leading roominess. All passengers can spread out comfortably whether in the front or the rear, which boasts legroom to match models in the higher mid-size sedan segment. Luggage is equally well accommodated thanks to Sentra's 510-litre boot - again, much bigger than models in its class and matching those in the mid-size sedan segment.
Nissan Sentra focuses on class-above design standards inside and out. Automatic dual-zone climate control system with rear passenger air vents, navigation system, rearview camera, intelligent key & Push engine start, and leather seats on selected models are just some of the features Sentra introduces to the segment. However, all models benefit from the standard fitment of soft interior trims, and a wide range of safety equipment including dual airbags, ABS (anti-lock Braking System), EBD (Electronic Brake-force Distribution), and BA (Brake Assist).
Over-delivering on the basics
Perfected over thirteen generations and five decades of quality and reliability, Nissan Sentra is a robust mainstream sedan that over deliverson dailydriving performance. The Sentra features refined engines and next-generation CVT transmission,resulting in improved fuel efficiency.