Nokia to ship new Lumia smartphones this week
- Finland: Wednesday, October 31 - 2012 at 02:36
Nokia has said its new Lumia smartphones, key to the company's hopes for recovery, will begin to appear in some European markets this week, Reuters has reported. The Finnish phone maker's high-end Lumia 820 and 920 phones, which will run on Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 software, will this week reach first operators and retail outlets in France and Britain and later in Russia and Germany as well as other select markets.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.