Oman's National Mineral Water says may have to shut down
- Oman: Monday, March 04 - 2013 at 06:27
Oman's National Mineral Water Co, which produces and distributes bottled water brands, has said it may be forced to shut down if its shareholders do not agree to inject more money into the loss-making company, Muscat Daily has reported. The company has reported a net loss of OR1.27m for 2012. The firm has been facing a precarious financial situation since April 2011 when the Public Authority for Consumer Protection (PACP) put a freeze on the price of its product. "One of the options may be to wind up the company if there is no solution and no money coming in, but it has to be decided by the shareholders," said Saibal Sen, a director on the board of National Mineral Water.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- The first Middle East Investment Forum to be...
- Borouge highlights its growing contribution to...
- Saudi Aramco upgrades gas/oil separation plant...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.