Oracle unveils latest technology innovation in Oman
- Oman: Monday, November 05 - 2012 at 13:26
- PRESS RELEASE
Oracle held 'Oracle Day' in Muscat to share with businesses from the public and private sectors in Oman, the latest technology innovations the company unveiled recently in its Openworld conference in San Francisco, the most important technology event on the Oracle calendar.
The latest product and service offerings Oracle showcased in this activity included:
• Customer Experience: harnessing the power of the social network as well as internal resources to maximize customer retention, improve operational efficiency and accelerate new customer acquisition.
• An expanded Oracle Cloud services portfolio. Adoption continues to grow aggressively with more than 10,000 customers and more than 25 million users worldwide already relying on the services each day.
• Oracle Exadata X3: Database In-Memory Machine with Flash instead of disk.
• A range of application software products including new mobile applications.
"Businesses in Oman are early adopters of technology," said Fadi AbdelKhalek, Vice President, Cluster Leader Oracle, GCC. "Cloud, mobile, social, and big data are changing the way business is done and the objective of Oracle Days is to give C-level decision-makers the information and insight to help them embrace these technologies."
The technologies discussed at Oracle Days demonstrated the fact that Oracle takes a fundamentally different approach to delivering technology engineered to work together.
Oracle Day included customer testimonials and expert sessions, and live demos of new products.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.