Qatar Exchange loses the third session straight
- Qatar: Thursday, September 27 - 2012 at 16:02
The QE 20 Index slipped 0.13% to 8,493.70 points. Banks performed mixed, while Industries Qatar (off 0.21% at QR140.10), the bourse's bellwether, weighed on the gauge. Year-to-date, the QE Index fell 3.20%.
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Airlines alerted about a B777 engine problem
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Adoption of 'Single Window' concept will add to...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Skype users in UAE will not face jail, though...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.