Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
- Analyze insurance policies,
- Conduct the HR Quality system
- Prepare detailed job descriptions and classification systems.
Compensation & Benefit
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies.
- Fulfill reporting requirements in accordance with relevant government regulations.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees.
- Develop a tool to assist employees in benefits selection and to guide managers through compensation
- Prepare budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop and maintain records systems for staff.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
1. Configure, troubleshoot and maintain VIVA VAS network and Nodes;
2Assist other department’s engineers in implementing new projects and solutions.
3. Execute and aid network operations and activities along with the other engineers in different departments.
4. Provide technical documentations and designs for new topologies and network changes.
5. Coordinating with FO & FLM for routine troubleshooting and provide 2nd level technical support.
6. Oncall duty during the holidays and off work hours to support any incidents or cases escalated to vas team.
7. Attend technical meetings with the customer and vendors to discuss any issues or new change requests.
8-Capable of different VAS Nodes troubleshooting & maintenance and perform SOP, health check.
9- Provide technical and analytical support for new technology/architecture and equipment end of life replacement initiatives.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
1-OPERATION MANAGER=== EXPERIENCE 5 YEARS IN LOGISTICS AND CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
2-SCERTARY=== EXPERIENCE IN LOGISTICS WORK IN DUBAI
3-ACCOUNTANT ===EXPERIENCE IN DUBAI
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Marine Services; Utilities|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
Stay informed with timely insight, analysis and news direct to your inbox
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.