Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
* Experience in Call Center / customer Service
* Salary: 6500 QR
*Candidate should be able to speak very good English & Arabic is must.
*I’m looking for candidates only from Arabic Nationality.
1. Deliver personalized service over Face to face customers on various enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
2. Ability to understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate solution and attention.
3. Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction.
4. Consistently deliver quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction.
5. Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions.
6. Assisting customers with their enquirers escalate/ re-direct problems when appropriate
7. Candidate should have very good communication skill in Arabic & English.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
• Establish and maintain good customer relations, ensuring their needs are correctly catered for, effectively and efficiently.
• Ensure that his and all staff’s daily activities are carried out in a manner which maximizes productivity and profitability.
• Ensure that time spent is effective in producing the maximum performance of primary product sales represented by AHM.
• Ensure that the facilities under his supervision are kept to a uniformly high standard of cleanliness and presentation.
• Follow-up and attend to all customer problems and in doing so, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that at all times daily work loads and schedules are met and all other efficiency criteria set.
• Ensure that all his team members stock is correctly located and binned.
• Ensure daily each team member carries out correct housekeeping as per company requirements and that carts, trolleys, forklifts, reach trucks and all material handling equipment are kept in their designated area’s at the end of each working day.
• Ensure all drivers maintain company records/reports etc and that they are handed in daily.
• At the end of each working day all reports to be handed over to parts manager warehouse operations.
• Develop individual staff member’s personal profiles to ensure all staff are correctly trained in AHM policies and procedures.
• Recommend where required training for staff and development.
• Correctly maintain and file all paperwork.
• Ensure that all staff is aware of their designated responsibilities and that each member of the team is suitably qualified in their respective field of expertise.
• Strictly maintain a full and comprehensive record of all DO’s and ensure that all are closed at the end of every working month.
• Ensure that all teams are aware of correct procedures for disposal of scrap/ cardboard/wood/pallets etc and disposal area is kept clean and tidy.
• Performs any other jobs within the parts department assigned to him.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Manages and coordinates various telecommunications projects including TETRA, DMR, P25, other technology based systems solutions as well as RF Telecomms Towers. Responsibilities include the development of project proposals, planning, decision-making and project fiscal management. Organizes the preparation of Requests for Proposals; evaluates and recommends the selection of vendors to secure necessary equipment. Supervision is exercised over professional, technical and administrative personnel. Duties include equipment procurement, directing and coordinating the installation and implementation of the telecommunications systems projects and facilitating stakeholders meetings and discussions. The incumbent exercises considerable independence and initiative.
1. Manages all phases of project development to ensure user satisfaction, project continuity and internal consistency;
2. Supervises and coordinates professional, technical, and non-technical staff by establishing performance measures, goals, objectives and priorities, providing direction and feedback, and ensuring assigned projects/tasks are completed accurately and by the specified due date.
3. Develops project schedules and processes to ensure user satisfaction, project continuity and the timely delivery of services;
4. Prepares regular progress, project status and problem resolution reports regarding status of telecommunications construction plans;
5. Manages relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure equipment and services procured and installed meet requirements and specifications;
6. Ensures compliance with Telecommnications Regulatory Authority (TRA) requirements for licensing, operating, and technical performance.
7. Oversees the preparation of bid specifications for major telecommunication projects to include towers, buildings, standby power plants, test equipment, land mobile radios and private microwave;
8. Facilitates client, stakeholders and project management meetings to maintain effective working relationships;
9. Evaluates overall and individual work performance to determine effectiveness in providing quality products within time and cost restraints;
10. Monitors time and costs expenditures to ensure projects and budgets meet established targets.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
Stay informed with timely insight, analysis and news direct to your inbox
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.