Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Due to significant organic growth opportunities within region, we are looking to strengthen the India Middle East and Africa HR team. This position will be based in Doha, Qatar providing HR support to all Boeing employees in country. The incumbent will be a member of the International Human Resources Team in the report to the Senior HR Manager. Leveraging the larger business unit, functional and service groups based in the US and in region will be critical to ensure optimum use of available resources and overall consistency and efficiency.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• Partnering closely with the Boeing business/function leaders to understand their business strategies and plans for growth.
• Consults with leaders to determine the impact of human resource policies and processes on business plans ensuring that adequate plans and policies are in place to support anticipated future growth.
• Represents the business/functions requirements and country specificities during the development and implementation of new or revised global, regional and country specific human resource strategies, plans and/or policies and processes.
• Follows closely country employment legislation and labor market evolution in order to ensure compliance and competitiveness.
• Provides local expertise in specialized areas such as compensation and benefits for the development of relevant policies, processes and services.
• Supports recruitment activities in collaboration with leadership and staffing team.
• Tracks and analyzes staffing and diversity strategy performance and recommends or implements corrective solutions.
• Conducts research and analysis necessary to counsel business leaders on a wide range of HR matters.
• Advises leaders on the interpretation and application of human resource processes and policies.
• Coaches leaders on individual and team relationship and HR management matters.
• Deploys and administers human resources programs policies practices and processes, . salary review and performance management.
• Makes recommendations for improvement as appropriate and acts as an employee advocate.
• Investigates employee concerns or complaints, develops resolutions, and counsels employees on a wide spectrum of matters including career and development opportunities, pay practices.
• Conducts employee investigations, tracks and monitors case activities.
• Participates on special projects or teams as needed to review and improve on current HR processes and policies.
• Supports the Senior Manager MEA in any other activities as required and act as his/her representative when he/she is absent.
• Some travelling will be required within the region and to the US.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The job holder will be responsible for driving sales for the store through efficient store operations, visual merchandising, customer service delivery, motivation and retention of store personnel and adherence to company norms.
Effective resource planning for customer service
Ensure regular training of store staff on all aspects of customer service, product knowledge, selling skills, SOP, BOE, KMP
Implements a high standard of customer focus within the store
Regularly assesses customer service standards within store
Create seamless customer service orientation among store employees by ensuring timely and efficient customer service
Ensure customer needs are met and complaints/queries are resolved in a timely manner
Assess mystery shopping feedback and prepare action plan for improvement
Sales and Commercial Profit
Achieve the revenue targets of the store
Achieve target productivity metric ( sales per person per day, sales per sqft) for the store
Actively seeks ways to achieve or exceed shop sales targets
Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, petty cash, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations
Interpret and act on sales reports generated through finance and focus on improving under-performing areas
Monitor sales performance against last year, last week and budget on a daily and weekly basis and to give feedback to managers and also to communicate to staff
Shop Keeping and Store Standards
Ensure accurate stock merchandise and management (stock ageing, stock loss, space management, damage control) within the store
Oversee and monitor all point of sales activities in the store which includes - sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, registering sale and maintaining inventory updates, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for feedback
Oversee and monitor the inventory management in the store ( stock availabililty, order management, back store management, stock movement within store)
Ensure that the store is in compliance with the company policy for all employment and state laws, including wage and hour, human rights and equal employment opportunities
Ensure the company policy and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly
Oversee cash transaction entry and management ( petty cas, pos cash elements, change floats)
Regularly audit own store administration and resolve any issues
Monitor and continuously seek to understand commercial environment, local trading patterns, competitor activity and market trends in the retail sector and their impact on store.
Monitor and handle customer complaints and take corrective action in line with Company policy
Follow the KMP guidelines and maintain high standards of visual appearance throughout the store including all non-retail areas through daily floor walks.
Maintain window and in-store displays to a high standard in line with merchandising guidelines
Prepare and review store reports on sales, commercial profit and stock ageing (slow moving, fast moving and non moving items)
Execute price revisions within the store
Maintain a high level of store health and security for company assets, cash, stock and customer property
Ensure seasonal peaks, important trading/promotional events are taken account of when preparing forecasts and staff rosters
Ensure store expectations and priorities are communicated to staff
Review and provide regular feedback on staff’s performance against expectations
Carry out regular and relevant in-store training and enrol staff on relevant Learning and Development courses
Support induction of new recruits through buddy system
Monitor staff welfare ( staff accommodation and transport) and facilitate complaint resolution
Oversee staff development and drive motivation levels of the store associates
Ensure effective resource planning and succession planning
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
URGENTLY LOOKING FOR PROPERTY SALES CONSULTANTS
Contact: Akbar Mirza
Salary: Competitive Salary + Commission
Start Date: Immediate
Company: Job N Job (UK) Ltd
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will be responsible for selling across selling properties to investors.
• Source potential investors and establish/maintain a good work relationship.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services.
• Attend to inquiries from any walk in clients.
• Build awareness and knowledge of the property market.
• At Least 2 Years sales experience selling across to High Net worth Individuals.
• Ideally from the following industries
￼High End Automotive
￼Time-Share / Vacation Ownership
￼High End Fine Jewellery
Please contact Akbar Mirza 00447572440007, send your latest photograph along with your updated CV.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate; Sales; Insurance|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; France; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
Upcoming Events View All »
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2012 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.