Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
- Reviews / Creates off B/S accounts and records full contract value.
- Reviews posting of stamps costs (where applicable)
- Reviews calculation of retention and advance payment recovery.
- Reconciles cumulative value with contract value.
- Reviews posting of JVs.
- Reviews posting of respective maturity date and verifies method of payment (if applicable).
- Reviews PC summary file.
- Reviews postings of payments received from clients, and verifies collection date and amount.
- Reviews adjusting Off B/S accounts.
SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOICES:
- Insurance; reviews postings and maturity.
- Purchase of services; reviews postings and maturity.
- Maintenance Contracts; reviews postings and maturity.
- Material; reviews postings and maturity [confirms invoice’s supporting documents (delivery note, site receipt and LPO) and verifies proper matching of quantities and amounts].
- Petty cash; reviews postings.
- Utilities invoices; reviews postings and maturity.
- Equipment rent; reviews postings and maturity.
- General overhead expenses; reviews postings and maturity.
- Travel and ticket expenses; reviews postings and maturity.
- Confirms proper approvals have been obtained.
- Reviews invoice, LPO and receipt.
- Reviews posting of JV.
- Posts Depreciation Cost.
ADVANCES RECEIVED (PAID):
- Confirms advance payment is received (paid) once APG is submitted (received).
- Verifies expiry dates and that APG amount matches the amount received (paid).
- Confirms proper collateral (waiver) is received prior to issuing any advance payment.
- Reviews creation of Off B/S account to record APG Amount.
- Reviews posting of JV to record amount received (paid).
- Reviews LG summary file.
PAYMENTS (LCS, CHECKS, CASH):
- Reviews maturity list and confirms balances payable.
- Confirms balance available at bank covers needed funds.
- Confirms payment mode (LC, check or cash).
- Reviews issued checks.
- Reviews checks submit table.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||Accounting/Auditing; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
• The position is responsible for direct, control and manages the day to day operation of the business company activities in term of Marketing and Sales business planning, Credit risk lines, and business development and process management ensuring achievement of the Company’s business plans, customer and employee enthusiasm objectives pursuant to the delegated authorities.
• The focus of the position is to coach and lead management teams to drive overall business performance, enhancement of Company image, diligent financial & risk management
Areas of Accountabilities:
Strategic Management, Managing Corporate Business Operation, Managing the Retail Business Operation, Managing the business Solution, Managing Credit, Managing business solutions, Achievement of Business Plan objectives, Staff Management
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Achievement of Business Operation Goals
2. Credit Application Approval Rate
3. Ensure Retail Sales Targets achievement
4. Customer Satisfaction leveling Index
5. Increasing the client’s base.
6. Policy low override rate
7. Monitor business practice
8. Affective role of analysis of compliance rules
9. Staff turnover
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Finance/Economics; Banking; Automotive|
Don’t even apply unless you are an overachiever and can prove it. Come build an empire within our fine, progressive company. We are in the Telematics industry, but we don’t hire backgrounds. We hire top producers. If you’re average, you can earn 144,000 SAR annually with us. If you are a star, you can earn 360,000 SAR plus annually. Young or old, if you have the stuff, we’ll know.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2012 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.