Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
-Prepare travel itinerary and arrange flight reservations, hotel bookings, car rental, etc.
-Implement and maintain effective and accurate filing, tracing and follow up systems to assure efficient follow up of all work aspect.
-Regularly update employee data base.
- Order office supplies and maintain stock of office stationery and supplies.
- Keep the Office at an impeccable presentation.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Handle customs clearance and other admin duties.
-Liaise and communicate efficiently with Business Partners, consultants, Head Office and members of staff.
-Interact with other departments within areas of responsibility and develop solid working relationship with them.
-Handling communications and maintain the relationships with international suppliers and clients.
-Be aware of confidentially and how to handle confidential correspondences and information.
-Stay up to date with latest company data, records, corporate news and reports.
-Handle any other tasks or projects as delegated by management.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
We are looking for a talented and creative and experienced sandwich maker to make and contribute ideas of new sandwich recipes and bring to light the best sandwich idea out of cooking, mixing and seasoning ingredients to come up with a masterpiece.
Study the market and create new sandwich ideas using the finest available ingredients.
Test the new ideas on random individuals and study the feedback.
experience in prepare both hot and cold sandwiches.
Candidate must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in well reputed restaurant/café chain
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Closing out the procurement advance and be sure from the validation of invoices and it is approved by the administration.
- Review lists of wages and salaries and be sure that its right before the exchange.
- Preparing daily records for all types of accounts.
- Entering the daily records on computer programme.
- Preparing the annual, half-yearly and quarterly financial reports.
- Preparing the final accounts and financial statements of the company
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
Stay informed with timely insight, analysis and news direct to your inbox
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.