Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Handling different type of projects that will required skilled Welders and or fabricator who are specialized in steel works.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Dynamic personals with at least 3 years experience in the field of structured cabling, CCTV/ACS solutions, BMS and Fire alarm. (Talented persons with any of the combination/specialization are also welcome to apply)
A go getter who has capability of achieving the given target and maintain customer relation.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Saudi Arabia's best women's spa and salon is hiring experienced people that meet these specifications. The main job of a Hair stylist trainer is to meet sales goals while offering personalized customer service and maintaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
A Hair stylist trainer works in a sales approach to promote an individual/multi- line of hair products
Demonstrate products, establish a clientele and attend promotional events.
Study sales figures closely to keep track of how the company's products are selling.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products, training and services.
• Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, service contracts, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
• Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
• Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
• Attend sales and trade meetings, and read related publications in order to obtain information about market conditions, business trends, and industry developments.
• Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
• Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
• Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
• Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
• Prepare sales presentations or proposals to explain product specifications or applications.
• Provide customers with ongoing technical support.
• Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
• Complete product and development training as required.
• Enthusiastic about the products and possess the kind of friendly,
• Has positive personality that generates enthusiasm in potential customers. Sales and cosmetic experience are a Must
• Multi-task and work successfully as a member of a team.
• To establish a clientele, data entry and good written communication skills is needed.
• Must have extensive knowledge of the products that you sell
• Must have extensive knowledge of the products and knowledgeable about what products to recommend to customers and proper demonstration techniques.
• On-the-job training or company training seminars will be provided to train new employees about products and techniques
• Suggesting products, explaining how products work, demonstrating how to use products,
• Build customer relations through follow-up calls and mailings, order new products, manage inventory, stock shelves and organize sales areas.
1. Sound understanding of the principles of Beauty industry
2. Good copywriting skills
3. Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
4. Presentation skills
5. Research and Report writing skills
6. PC literate with PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
7. Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
8. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Education & Work Experience:
• Minimum 4 years experience in sales of Beauty and cosmetics
• Experience with salon and/or Beauty industries preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Attractive tax-free compensation & benefits
• Medical insurance & coverage
• Return air ticket
• Single status
• Age: 35-50 years.
• Language: Fluent in Arabic/English
• Gender: Female
• Contract: Minimum 2 years.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality/Tourism/Travel; Personal Care and Service; Sales|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
Stay informed with timely insight, analysis and news direct to your inbox
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.