Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
Responsible for ongoing support, administration and continual development of the company’s identity and access management framework.
Identify new IT security & application security vulnerabilities and exploits and provide recommendations for appropriate countermeasures.
Serve as technical/security specialist and conduct application, database and web security risk assessments, architectural reviews and security analyses.
Take active role in disseminating information in these areas to management and application development teams.
Analyze software designs, implement and document from a security perspective.
Provide recommendations on IT security and compliance issues.
Individual must be able to drive product evaluations with the ability to foresee complex integration issues.
Document existing policies/procedures and develop additional policies/procedures or other IT security documentation as needed.
IT point of contact for all security audits. Monitor department and Company security compliance. Review auditor field and system work. Evaluate and validate auditor assessments. Manage and prepare presentation to Department Manager of security results.
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Petrochemicals|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
-Electro- Mechanical Contracting (HVAC): Execution and completion of projects, Progress payment management, Sub-contractor cost controls, variation order process, material submittal process, controls on material deliveries, disposal of scrap from sites and earned value management.
- Assuming profit center responsibility of the existing electro-mechanical units, managing and directing the operations and projects, Villa, Air Conditioning, HVAC and ministry contracts, business development and business expansion, directing and leading the senior Managers and business heads.
- Developing, restructuring and re-engineering the company in order to change to a dynamic progressive organization, whose goal is to expand the business and increase the profitability by emphasizing high level of customer services and employee development.
- Skilled in managing people, with focus on performance, receivables, collection, progress payments, turnover, and proper planning for delivery of projects.
- Strategical leader towards value adding and proven leadership in the direction of "profitable driven strategy".
- Establish priorities for projects and tasks and makes decisions required when they have to change.
- Mentor Project Managers on project planning and reporting.
- Manage: Projects & Tenders Division.
- Manage: Electrical Projects.
- Responsible for Business Development, Tendering, Contract Management, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance of Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Fire fighting business.
- Responsible for preparing Annual Budgets for the department.
- Setting up strategy sales plans to achieve target growth in turn over to build up the company's annual plan.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
Develop and implement the strategy and plans to drive category performance improvements in order to improve the operating results of a X-cite by working with internal departments and external partners such as manufacturers & distributors by focusing on the consumer.
• Develop and implement a category strategy to achieve desired revenue and market share results
• Buying and Merchandising for all brands of Consumer Electronics through vendor identification, evaluation and negotiations
• Achieving category revenue numbers whilst effectively managing Inventory Management
• Effective new product introduction to maximise revenue whilst managing inventory effectively
• Develop processes to ensure the business reacts more dynamically with better data and information related to the supply chain to ensure only value-added products are placed on the shelf based on consumer demand
• Execution of promotion strategies including trade promotions, consumer promotions and consumer advertising / marketing
• Implement store assortment / ranging of products and services that are profitable and satisfy consumer needs in order to utilize store shelf space more efficiently, appeal to the consumer and eliminate out of stocks
• Maintain and analyse POS data to ensure efficient store ranging and real-time consumer preferences are gathered and acted upon in order to select and optimally place products on store shelves.
• Demand aggregation / purchase planning for the specific category
• Coordinate with other categories, marketing & logistics on cross promotions and campaigns
• Develop & lead a high performance team
• Model high quality management practices and reinforce a professional work environment
• Foster a collaborative and supportive relationship between the stores, category management and head office support functions to leverage full support.
• Provide mentoring and professional growth opportunities for staff.
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.