Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
• Execute preventative maintenance in accordance with preventative maintenance plans and procedures relevant to the instrument.
• Contribute to the planning of turnarounds and participate actively to carryout safety surveys and supervisions of both in-house and vendor/contractor personnel to ensure completion of agreed schedule, scope and quality and ensuring safe working at all times.
• Carryout troubleshooting and repairs, monitor equipments performance; contribute to the design and review of modifications proposals to utilize unexplored capabilities of the system. Monitor the job execution by the contractor (as appropriate) to ensure continuous improvement/optimization of equipment performance and safety.
• Work closely with Production and Engineering Department in any control strategy chances in order to improve the operability of equipment and plant operations. Coordinate with internal and external facilities for smooth functioning of instrument systems thus providing support to operations for improved plant performance.
|Job Location:||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|
- Report to the Site Construction Manager
- Responsible for the coordination of all site issues related to Electrical matters of the projects
- Work closely with the MEP consultants and contractors to ensure the works are coordinated
- Work closely with the Retailer’s Work Package Inspectors to resolve the daily site issues and to ensure good working practices and the highest standards of workmanship through constant supervision on Electrical works
- Coordinate the submission of respective trades shop drawings by contractors and obtain the necessary approvals for the relevant parties
- Work closely with tenants’ contractors and witness Commissioning Electrical installations and record performance
- Keep file of Contract’s instructions and variations related to Electrical works. Check variations and their effect on following trades, services and associated details
- Assist the Site Construction Manager and Project Director to prepare the monthly site progress report
- To check ‘as built’ records and drawings and ensure O & M. manuals are completed, accurate and contain all necessary information required, ready for handing over at practical completion
To deliver retail property development projects on time, on budget (income & cost) and in good quality
To provide timely and comprehensive reports to ensure the Company is able to monitor all aspects of the development process.
To ensure documentation entered into is in accordance with the Company’s legal and insurance requirements.
Level of Work
- This is a senior role and the person is expected to operate reasonably autonomously in core areas of responsibility
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Construction / site management background, Retail and / or Mixed Use Projects
- Sound understanding of all elements of construction from pre-site activities to defective rectification.
- Sound understanding and ability to review site safety, construction programming, recovery programming and tenancy delivery programming, Extension of Time (EOT) claims, change order requests and quality control.
- Sound skills in reviewing and interpreting construction drawings and documentation
- Good understanding of MEP services + authority approval procedures required within a retail fitout
- Good understanding of retail design principles
- Experience in communicating with general contractors, sub-contractors, project consultants, and project team members.
- Able to manage time and prioritize activities in stressful situations
- Minimum 10-12 years post qualification experience 7 years in managerial position.
- To monitor construction in regards to safety, design conformance, quality, and programme.
- To oversee the site coordination of the Tenancy Delivery Process (TDP) that will efficiently open 80 to 100 new tenancies on one day ensuring the development principles of time, cost and quality are met.
- To provide input and practical solutions to construction challenges as they arise over the project horizon.
- Professionally qualified in Electrical Engineering or relevant qualifications with 10-12 years or more experience.
- Leadership & management experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a Construction Manager Electrical in constructing on-time, on-budget projects, taking into consideration change order/claims and schedule history for comparable projects.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving high-quality outcomes on similar projects
- Recent experience working for international construction companies on projects of similar nature or complex projects.
- Good command of Chinese and English.
- MS Project and / or Primavera programming experience.
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
Stay informed with timely insight, analysis and news direct to your inbox
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.