Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region View all >>
As we expand our office, we are searching for a talented professional to manage and execute all graphic design duties for our clients. Experience in fast paced print design is preferred. We are looking for a team player with a tremendous attitude who is ready to contribute to the team’s short and long term vision.
You must be a whiz at Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Flash. Must be familiar with pre-press production. A strong news print page layout background a plus. The winning candidate will be a true utility player whose primary responsibility will be designing all guide advertising.
Additional responsibilities will be design and production management of promotional items and internal communications pieces. You will also be expected to contribute significantly to the creative process as we look to build our client’s brand via traditional and non-traditional media. We expect you to be comfortable interacting with our clients, meticulous about the details and very well organized.
You’ll be joining a group of passionate, smart, creative people who are driven by the ability to bring creative solutions to business problems / challenges. Our clients embrace our philosophy: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Graphic Design; Administration; Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
On behalf of a leading Telecom Provider we are seeking Head of Human Resources for their Riyadh Head office. You will provide vision and leadership for attraction, retention and development of talent within the organization. Responsible for defining and driving HR strategies of the organisation in line with business needs & objectives. Lead the company in planning & implementing initiatives that support the creation of an engaging and friendly workplace.
Understanding the business issues and driving key HR activities like recruitment, staffing, retention, compensation structuring & employee benefits administration, employee relations, management development and performance management. Implementation of the organization's talent management programme.
Participate in policy and decision making at executive management level regarding all issues that have a substantive impact on employees in the organization. The HR Head plays a pastoral role with the CEO in terms of taking key decisions with respect to structural changes in the organization, developing of leadership pipeline and filling of top management vacancies in the organization.
• Provides support and input into the organization’s annual financial plan & budget and the budget control report.
• Works towards achieving the business plan of the HR function within the budget.
• Plans & manages manpower costs and finalizes talent acquisition budgets in coordination with business heads & finance.
• Ensures positive return on investment for strategic HR initiatives.
• Analyzes trends in the compensation & benefits policies followed by competitors in the market and ensures that compensation philosophy in the organization is in line with the market trends.
• Builds and maintains relationships with business heads to discuss talent acquisition & development requirements and develops processes to address the same.
• Contributes to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
• Builds and communicates the employer brand to attract, retain and develop best talent in the industry.
• Develops nd maintains transparent HR policies & practices that build a positive work environment, promoting an organization culture that support the business strategy and company values.
• Defines and implements HR initiatives that result in a friendly work environment and a culture of trust, entrepreneurial drive, customer orientation, knowledge sharing and growth of all team members.
• Leads the design of a corporate compensation & benefit scheme for the organization which is competitive and attracts/ retains the best of talent.
• Designs and implements reward and recognition program for top performers, annual performance evaluation process and timelines and corporate succession plan.
• Provides strategic advice to the management team
• Liaises with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes & achievements.
• Maintains awareness and knowledge of contemporary HR development theory & methods and provides suitable interpretation to directors, managers & staff within the organization.
• Selects and develops a team of HR professionals to develop robust HR processes in line with people vision and business goals.
• Institutionalizes the performance management philosophy & system. Builds a culture of goal setting, timely review & feedback and meritocracy.
• Ensures objective periodic administration of the performance appraisal process followed by monitoring of feedback implementation for the team.
• Approves and guides training programs for all concerned positions in line with allocated budget.
• Proposes and gets top management approval on bonus and incentive pay for employees in the organization.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources/Personnel|
-Responsible for ultimately maximizing sales and profitability through effective implementation of all corporate visual presentations.
-Visits the stores and provides clear communication of visual presentation strategies.
-Presents weekly report to the Brand Manager.
|Company Industry:||Retail/Wholesale; Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.