Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
A multinational firm is looking for professional individuals with high confident and management skills for operations and admin manager positions.
NOTE- JOB IS ON A DEADLINE
○ Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
○ Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
○ Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
○ Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
○ Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
○ Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
○ Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
NOTE - MIDDLE EAST NATIONALS ARE PREFERRED.
We Assure you of our very best service and attention at all times. Please note that we receive high volumes of applications & CV’s and are not able to respond to everyone. Should you not receive correspondence from us within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
However your can apply to the below mentioned link for frequent response directly from the employer.
For Direct Response From Employer.
COPY THE BELOW MENTION LINK after COMPANY'S website
WEBSITE - www recruitment-experts com
LINK - /lp/multinational-am-jobs-ng201213
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
Motion Graphics manager, Video editing, 2d/3d animation
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Work closely with HOD to execute the assigned project also ensure adherence to technical specifications and on time delivery. Manage day to day operational issues through proper coordination with all departments to ensure providing high healthy and safe environment to our guest and achieve targeted revenue.
•Lead GV team during opening hours as a duty manager and Coordinate with all GV dept. To manage all operational aspect.
•Attend any accident, issues, problem and investigation and prepare the report accordingly.
•Conduct review of architect design drawings to ensure the design fulfils with GV themes
•oversee and monitor all construction activities from contractors and consultants
•Ensure all the activities are in conformance with approved plan, specification, quality and schedule.
•Conducts site visit inspection in order to ensure that constration is being done as per the approved drawing and plan
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2013 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2012 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.