Survey reveals that sixty per cent view fabric technologies as the future of networks
Data centre availability is a leading concern, …READ MORE >>
If you are a cautious banker you need to weigh up both optimistic and negative scenarios and make sure that …
1. Take on daily routine work, like bidding, customer communication, technical clarification, technical level and ordinary level customer relationship building, and participate in project operation
2. Develop service solution annual market plan for customer
3. Take charge of Customer Insight, and customize the service solution for customer
4. Familiar with competition status and competitors, and make competition analysis for service solutions.
5. Be responsible for dealing with service contract issues.
6. Keep communication with HQ and Regional Office in daily report.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor's degree / higher diploma|
All members of the Food & Beverage Department are responsible for ensuring that visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings. Within that, the Hostess is one of the most important positions for influencing guest satisfaction. It is crucial that they extend service in a professional, friendly, courteous, efficient and timely fashion.
At Anantara, we are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our colleagues with respect, and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
•To work as a team with colleagues, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
•To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
•To perform every guest interaction in a friendly and welcoming manner
•To maintain professional telephone etiquette and a perfect understanding of reservation’s policies and procedures.
•To be completely familiar with the services offered in the restaurant and throughout the hotel.
•To greet and seat guests in the restaurant in a warm and friendly manner, and set the tone of welcoming hospitality that will continue during the entire guest experience.
•To ensure that the front or the restaurant is always covered, and that the entrance to the restaurant is as welcoming and attractive as possible.
•To check each table to ensure that it is clean, and fully set up before any guests are seated at the table.
•To check with guests to get feedback on the quality of their experience. Share any problems that arise with outlet managers, but try to take care of the problem at once.
•Pitch in and help in service whenever the need arises
•Work with the Cashier and relieve Cashiers on break
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are currently seeking qualified individuals for the position of Internal Auditor at P3 level, which will be based in the Office of Internal Audit at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy. The selected candidate will be required to travel frequently outside of Italy to work in the organization’s country offices.
Within delegated authority, the Internal Auditor will generally be responsible for the following duties:
• Evaluate internal control systems at Headquarters and in regional and country offices and recommend improvements and enhancements to ensure that assets are adequately safeguarded against loss and misappropriation and that administrative and financial records are accurate and reliable;
• Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits at Headquarters and in regional and country offices in accordance with prescribed audit standards, and ensure that regulations, rules, policies and agreements are adhered to;
• Periodically conduct detailed reviews of WFP’s financial statements and the supporting notes and schedules to ascertain the fairness of balances of accounts as presented and conformity with IPSAS;
• Perform efficiency, economy and value for money audits in regional and country offices and in specific audit thrust areas at Headquarters to ensure that utilisation of resources is in accordance with plans and budgets, in conformity with donor requirements and in the most advantageous terms for the Programme;
• Develop audit work plans for assigned audit engagements;
• Write draft and final audit reports in a clear, concise and timely manner including implementable recommendations which have been discussed with and agreed to by the auditee;
• Assess the reliability and propriety of accounting and financial information provided to Management on which decision and/or policy formulation are based;
• Follow up on the implementation of audit recommendations made by internal and external auditors and evaluate the responses and actions taken by management of the audited units of the Programme, as well as provide advice or clarification to clients when necessary;
• Coordinate with External Auditors in order to achieve adequate and complete audit coverage of all phases of operations;
• Provide advice on policy documents prepared by management as required;
• Contribute to preparedness actions such as early warning, risk analysis and contingency planning and make recommendations. Periodically monitor the management of risks and report on any actions taken;
• Supervise other audit staff and consultants, and provide training/technical guidance as required;
• Perform other related duties as required, including carrying out management audits, special studies, investigations and inspections.
• At least five years of postgraduate progressively responsible professional experience in auditing in a variety of commercial enterprises, national governments or international organizations which use modern auditing techniques, including auditing automated financial and management information systems and management and operational areas;
• Previous experience in the conduct of audits with a UN organization or international financing institution and working in developing countries is an asset;
• General knowledge of UN system policies, rules, regulations and procedures is considered a plus.
Go to: vacancies/14-0014979
Step 1: Create your online CV.
Step 2: Click on “Description” to read the position requirements and “Apply” to submit your application.
NOTE: You must complete Step 2 in order for your application to be considered for this vacancy.
Deadline for applications: 1 April 2014
|Monthly Salary:||US $8,000|
The AMEinfo.com user service is made available free of charge for individual and corporate non-commercial use only. You may not use the AMEinfo.com service to sell a product or service, or to increase traffic to your web site for commercial reasons, such as advertising sales.
AMEinfo.com shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website, and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Accordingly, all AMEinfo.com and third party information is provided "AS IS".
In no event shall AMEinfo.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AME shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.
No part of this information or any information available via the AMEinfo.com website or service may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, copyright owner or Mediaquest FZ LLC.
Organise your events diary by accessing the region's biggest directory of business events in the region
Stay informed with timely insight, analysis and news direct to your inbox
More than 235,000 business people visit the AMEInfo Business Directory every week - start growing your customer base today by listing your company details.
Access company information for 14 countries in the Middle East for FREE
Track your competitors and spot market opportunities. Get Watchlist news alerts on industry or individual company news, straight to your Inbox
© 1996 - 2014 Mediaquest FZ LLC - A media and entertainment company
Middle East Main Office
© 2014 Dubai Business | AMEinfo. All Rights Reserved.