Reliance Comm ends stake sale talks with Batelco
- Bahrain: Sunday, April 21 - 2013 at 05:59
India's third-biggest cellular carrier by customers, Reliance Communications has said it is no longer in talks with Batelco for selling a stake in its enterprise business unit, Reuters has reported. Reliance and Batelco said last month they were in talks over the Indian carrier's enterprise business unit, which includes its undersea cable business. Reliance did not say why its talks with Batelco did not go ahead.
Related Content
Article Options
Disclaimer »
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.





