RSS news feed
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for distributing and aggregating Web content (such as news headlines).
Using RSS, Web content providers can easily create and disseminate feeds of data that include, for example, news links, headlines, and summaries.
Other sites using RSS to deliver content to a wider audience include CNET News.com, CNN.com and Yahoo!
Subscribe to all your favorite RSS feeds with AMEinfo.com MediaCentre
What kind of content does AMEinfo.com syndicate via RSS?
AMEinfo.com is offering the following feeds (and one Podcast) in RSS format. The feeds are free of charge to use. Attribution (included in each feed) is required.
Would you like to spice up your site with dynamic news content? Now you can get the 5 latest headlines from the below mentioned daily updated wires on your own website for free.
Top 10 Feeds in June 2013
- Latest AMEinfo.com News | 482,284
- Real Estate | 232,725
- Energy, Oil and Gas | 174,913
- Finance and Economy | 142,401
- podcast | 115,168
- Transport and Logistics | 110,586
- AME Info Video Cast | 88,012
- Saudi Insurance Summit | 86,953
- Aviation | 85,382
- Telecoms | 77,710
The figure following each feed is the number of times that particular feed has been requested during the month of June, 2013.
Free RSS feeds
- Latest Videos | Subscribe with iTunes (mp4) | FLV version
- Industry Talk | Subscribe with iTunes (mp4)
- Business and Finance
- Conferences and Expos
- Face to Face
- IT, Internet and Telcos
- Luxury Lifestyle
- Media, PR and Advertising
- Mobiles and Electronics
- Motoring and Test Drive
- Property Report
- Retail, Leisure and Sport
- Technology Insight
- Travel and Tourism
- Business and Finance
- Conferences and Exhibitions
- Education and Training
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Executive Views
- Technology and Techno News
- Travel and Executive Breaks
Latest News by Industry
- Aviation | العربيّة
- Banking | العربيّة
- Education | العربيّة
- Energy, Oil and Gas | العربيّة
- Executive Motoring | العربيّة
- Financial News | العربيّة
- Healthcare | العربيّة
- Manufacturing and Industry
- Media and Advertising | العربيّة
- Real Estate and Construction | العربيّة
- Retail | العربيّة
- Technology | العربيّة
- Telecoms | العربيّة
- Tourism and Hospitality | العربيّة
- Transport and Logistics | العربيّة
- UAE Focus | العربيّة
- Middle East Real Estate | العربيّة
- Middle East Oil and Gas | العربيّة
- Five-Star Travel | العربيّة
- Financial Planning | العربيّة
- Futures and Commodities | العربيّة
- Islamic Finance and Banking
Latest News by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Data management white papers
- Desktop, laptops and operating systems white papers
- Enterprise applications white papers
- IT management white papers
- Networking and communications white papers
- Professions and industries white papers
- Security white papers
- Servers and server OS white papers
- Software and web development white papers
- Storage white papers
Create your own RSS news feeds
You can now create your own custom RSS feeds using AMEinfo.com news search. Use the search box below to enter in your search term and then simply copy the URL in your browser.
The feeds are provided free of charge. We ask that you provide attribution to AMEinfo.com in connection with your use of the feeds. You can display the latest 5 headlines from each RSS feed at any time on your site, however these articles cannot be archived, so no more than the last 5 articles can be used on your site at any time.
If you provide this attribution in text, please use: "AMEinfo.com" as a hyperlink back to our site. If you provide this attribution with a graphic, please use the AMEinfo.com logo that is included in the feed itself.
We reserve all rights in and to the AMEinfo.com logo, and your right to use the AMEinfo.com logo is limited to providing attribution in connection with these RSS feeds.
We reserve the right to prevent the distribution as well as the right to require you to cease distributing these AMEinfo.com feeds at any time for any reason. Please read our Terms and Conditions for further instructions. AMEinfo.com does not accept any liability for its RSS feeds and reserve all rights to serve advertising within the feeds.
How can I use RSS?
Typical applications for consuming or using RSS feeds include:
Using a program known as a News Aggregator to collect, update and display RSS feeds Incorporating RSS feeds into weblogs
News Aggregators (also called news readers) will download and display RSS feeds for you. A number of free and commercial News Aggregators are available for download. Popular news readers include AmphetaDesk, NetNewsWire, and Radio Userland.
Another way many people use RSS feeds is by incorporating content into weblogs, or "blogs". Blogs are web pages comprised of usually short, frequently updated items and web links. Blogging as a publishing tool is used for many purposes: traditional journalism, personal journals, group discussions around a topic, and many combinations in-between.
How do I get a News Reader?
There is a range of different news readers available and new versions are appearing all the time.
Different news readers work on different operating systems, so you will need to take this into account when you make your choice.
AMEinfo.com can not be held responsible for the availability of the service or the accuracy of the content. The rss feeds are made available for free and may not be sold or otherwise commercialised without the express written consent of Mediaquest FZ LLC.
If you are looking for full content integration into your site and not just headlines, please visit /content/ for details
For more information or a quotation for integrated package content solutions, please contact us