Saudi Arabia to introduce real estate price index
- Saudi Arabia: Monday, December 17 - 2012 at 00:46
The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) has unveiled plans to set up an index for real estate prices, Arab News has reported. The index, which will be a benchmark and reference, similar to the stock market index, aims to help in avoiding a real estate crisis in the future.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Shell expects Majnoon greenfield project...
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.