Saudi Arabia approves lingerie shops regulations
- Saudi Arabia: Monday, February 25 - 2013 at 04:50
Saudi Arabia's Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (Hai'a) has approved rules and regulations for lingerie shops that makes them solely dedicated to women without allowing access for men, Saudi Gazette has reported. The regulations call for separating sections selling women's accessories from those selling men's costumes by fixed barriers with heights not less than 160 cm to prevent peeping toms from seeing what is going on in the women's sections. Total feminisation of jobs at lingerie shops is slated to take effect in June this year, according to decisions taken by the government earlier.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.