New school opened in Ras Al Khaimah
- United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, January 16 - 2013 at 07:09
The Abu Dhabi Education Council (Adec) has announced the opening of a new school in Ras Al Khaimah, to keep up with the UAE's demographic growth while meeting urban development needs, Gulf News has reported. The new school, which opened its doors to 165 kindergarten and cycle 1 school pupils.
- RAKBANK's CEO-elect resigns
- As gold price plummets, is it time to buy?
- Dubai, Qatar in 'better position' to be...
- Abyaar delivers Acacia Villas
- Fitch affirms Majid Al Futtaim Holding LLC at '...
- Emerging software markets post fourth year of...
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.