Sodashi Treatment coming to Emirates Terminal 3
- United Arab Emirates: Saturday, January 26 - 2013 at 11:44
- PRESS RELEASE
First and business class travellers with Emirates Airlines will be able to experience premium treatments from the 100% chemical free skincare brand, Sodashi, at the new Time Less spa in the terminal three.
Sodashi will offer retail products as well as treatments. The retail products are available in eleven different ranges that include around 120 different products. Some of the most popular Sodashi ranges are:
- Calm - a gentle yet effective range specifically designed for sensitive, reactive and irritated skin types. Plant essences Chamomile, Sandalwood, Lavender and Rose reduce sensitivity and redness and keep the skin feeling moist and supple.
- Rejuvenate - a range of products to transform and reawaken dry, dehydrated and mature skin types. Anti-ageing blends of Lavender, Gotu Kola and Rosewood boost circulation and promote healthy cell renewal while vitamin-rich plant oils deeply nourish and protect the skin.
- Balance - a specialist range of products to restore balance to oily, combination and congested skin types. Lime, Ylang Ylang and Petitgrain decongest while healing Palmarosa and Lavender encourage a clear, fresh complexion.
- Mankind - a specialist range to provide a complete skincare and shaving routine for men. Cedarwood, Lime and Cypress decongest and restore balance to the skin while Lemon and Rosemary soften and smooth the complexion.
Sodashi treatments have been an integral part of the Time Less spa menu for the past six years and will be launched in 2013 in their new facilities in terminal three.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.