New stores for Doha's Lagoona Mall
- Qatar: Monday, September 03 - 2012 at 12:12
Qatar's Lagoona Mall has announced the launch of new outlets at its premises by leading global brands including Boggi, DKNY, Jézéquel, Hanayen, McDonald's and Chili's. "These six new outlets will bring further choices to the visitors, some of whom are now considering Lagoona as a daily destination," the shopping complex said. Lagoona Mall is currently preparing to launch its latest visual campaign to mark the opening of its new bouquet of stores, it added.
- Abu Dhabi's General Holding plans IPO
- Oman's Sohar airport conducts trail landing
- Sohar refinery expansion project attracts six...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.