Thomas ME delivers its 2 day 'Thomas International Certification' public workshop training program
- Kuwait: Monday, October 22 - 2012 at 09:35
- PRESS RELEASE
Human Dimensions Company, representative of Thomas International UK, a global leader in Human Resources Assessment and Development services, announces the end of its 2 day "Thomas Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) International Certification" workshop program held at Costa del Sol hotel, Kuwait.
1. On the mechanics of the Thomas assessment systems - assisting them in understanding, What Thomas assessments can do for their people, and how these assessments can help improve their businesses.
2. It also, helps equip delegates with practical skills, such as, how to read personality profiles, how to give feedback to candidates, as well as, how to modify behaviors to manage a team, thus assisting leaders to become better People Managers.
3. The workshop also works to bring about awareness among HR managers and other decision makers.
The workshop entails an introduction to the DISC theory, measuring psychological traits in the work environment, applying the Thomas personal profile analysis (PPA), and Jobs systems to determine the Thomas psychological characteristics of individuals, as well as the psychological requirements of jobs.
The "Thomas Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) International Certification" workshop program included delegates from various industry sectors, such as Banks, Real Estate, Telecommunication, Educational academies, and Government based sectors, to name a few.
According to Mr. Amir El Assaad, General Manager of HD: "The assessments provided by Thomas are packaged in an approachable way making them not only robust and reliable but also quick to use, straightforward to understand and indefinitely cost effective."
Today, Thomas is utilized in the areas of Recruitment, Retention, Development, Management, Career guidance, Benchmarking, Appraisal and Team audits, assisting business leaders in,
1. Recognizing the importance of aligning best fit individuals to specific jobs,
2. Understanding basic Assessment system terminologies.
3. Identifying with the Personal Profile theory.
4. Analyzing personality profiles in depth.
5. Understanding the contribution of behavior to the job profiling process.
6. Creating of a Job Profile.
7. And finally, to appreciate the concept & benefits of job matching.
Certifications were presented to the delegates, in recognition of their attendance and participation in the workshop program, marking a successful end to the Thomas Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) International Certification" workshop program.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.