UAE issues new currency notes with more security features
- United Arab Emirates: Thursday, January 31 - 2013 at 01:30
The UAE central bank has announced it would put in circulation two currency notes of Dhs100 and Dhs1,000 denominations on Saturday, reprinted with new security features, Gulf News has reported. "The new security features include replacement of the metallic ink surrounding the UAE emblem by a multi-coloured ink, on the upper half of the front side of the two currency notes, and replacement of the silver security thread by a 3mm wide multi-coloured security thread on the front side of the Dhs100 currency note, with (UAE 100) printed on it, and on the back side of the Dhs1,000 currency note, with (UAE 1000) printed on it," the bank said.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.