Vale awards $2.5m in contracts to Omani SMEs
- Oman: Monday, February 11 - 2013 at 05:10
Brazilian miner Vale has said it has awarded eight contracts worth over $2.5m to local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Oman, as the company looks to develop a sustainable supply chain and stimulate the growth of SMEs in the Batinah governorate, Muscat Daily has reported. "The contracts will ensure the efficiency of our operations while also allowing aspiring young Omani entrepreneurs to gain valuable insight and experience in the industry," said Marcos Beluco, Vale country manager. The deals will supply Vale's industrial complex with engineering, human resources and maintenance services.
- Egypt in talks with Qatar, Iraq over energy...
- Sohar refinery expansion project attracts six...
- Abu Dhabi's General Holding plans IPO
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.