Vodafone Qatar soars on rising revenues, narrowing Q3 net loss
- Qatar: Thursday, January 17 - 2013 at 14:19
The QE Index added 0.51% to reach 8,621.73 points. Vodafone Qatar shares closed 4.62% higher at QR8.84. Earlier in the day, Qatar's second telecom firm said revenue for the nine-months to Dec. 2012 grew by 20% year-on-year. The third quarter financial results revealed a net loss of QR327m compared to a net loss of QR359m for the corresponding period last year. Vodafone Qatar added it had 1,004,767 mobile customers as of Dec. 31, representing an increase of 26% compared to Dec. 2011.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- MAF acquires Carrefour's minority stake in JV,...
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.