VW, Allianz to offer worldwide car financing, insurance
- Middle East: Thursday, September 27 - 2012 at 09:21
Volkswagen Financial Services has agreed with German multinational financial services, Allianz, to form a joint venture to sell car insurance to VW customers that the two companies plan to roll out worldwide, Reuters has reported. The JV, called Volkswagen Autoversicherung, is set to begin operations on April 1, 2013 and will offer VW customers to chance to obtain their car, financing, insurance and guarantee as a single package.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Shell expects Majnoon greenfield project...
- Indian regulator to examine Etihad-Jet deal
- Simon Casson appointed as new General Manager...
- Four Seasons to open its first hotel in Dubai...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.