In addition to the company's portfolio of MFPs and solutions that make office work easier and faster to get done, Xerox's patented solid ink technology produces high-quality color prints and generates up to 90% less printing waste than comparable color laser printers - a benefit for both small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises.
Xerox's services are adding additional efficiencies for MFP users. For example, customers using Xerox's managed print services are reducing printing-related costs and simplifying IT management.
"We know our technology is strengthened by our services. It is the combination of both that we believe supports our leadership position in Gartner's Multifunction Printers Magic Quadrant," said Dan Smith, Head of Integrated Marketing for the Middle East and Africa region of Xerox's Developing Markets Operations.
In the report, Gartner defines a leader as:
• the most capable in providing MFPs (including Smart Multifunction Products), printers and the associated printing solutions and services, regardless of customer location;
• providers of the most extensive product portfolio relative to their peers, and the broad channel capability to deliver the products to customers where they want to procure them;
• holders of consistently high market share worldwide and capable of delivering consistent service levels in the regions where Gartner customers are located;
• tending to have the deepest global capability and the inventiveness, resources, skills and vision to deliver superior levels of support to existing and future customers globally;
• possessing a proven track record of channeling R&D initiatives into products and solutions that customers need.