Designed for fast-paced office environments
The DocuMate 4830 enables users to easily scan batches of large and different-sized documents and delivers the automation and dependability needed for critical scanning applications.
• Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection to minimize rescans and catch double-feeds
• Intelligent Image Correction dramatically reduces document preparation time through many efficient enhancing features
• Daily Duty Cycle of 3,000 pages a day to handle volume needs.
"The DocuMate 4830 was designed for users who need the versatility of A3 scanning with a flatbed and automatic document feeder, but don't have the throughput needs to justify a pricier model with production level speeds that a service bureau might use," said John Capurso, president and COO at Visioneer, a Xerox licensing partner. "It also increases the security and control of paper document and ID card capture for markets like the healthcare industry."
The software bundle includes
• Certified TWAIN, ISIS and WIA drivers to enable communication with hundreds of enterprise content management (ECM) and document image management (DIM) software solutions,
• Visioneer Acuity to provide advanced image enhancement,
• Visioneer DriverPLUS to enable sophisticated integration with your document capture and workflows,
• Nuance PaperPort, OmniPage Pro and PDF Converter Pro.