Zubair Automotive appointed Foton's sole distributor in Oman
- Oman: Thursday, September 20 - 2012 at 10:30
Oman's Zubair Automotive Group has been appointed as the exclusive distributor of the commercial and light passenger vehicles by Chinese carmaker, Beiqi Foton Motor in the sultanate, Muscat Daily has reported. Under the terms of the agreement, Zubair is to be provide customer in the country with services including sales, service and spare-parts for Foton products, covering commercial vehicles, pick-ups, minibuses and vans.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Borouge highlights its growing contribution to...
- Saudi Aramco upgrades gas/oil separation plant...
- UK considering issuing visas to Kuwaitis on...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.