Everybody in the UAE must be waiting for the long weekend of the emirate’s 46th National Day.
No matter what you’ve got planned, be it trips or local activities, we got you covered.
AMEinfo scoured the net to find 7 offers to share with friends and family and make that day a memorable one.
(1) Emirates Airlines: Emirates is offering travellers special fares to 46 destinations and a bonus Skywards miles offer. The offers are valid for booking until 10th December 2017, for outbound travel between 1 December 2017 and 10 June 2018.
Special fares in Economy Class include AED 945 return fares to Karachi; AED 2,235 to Istanbul; AED 2,245 to Bangkok; AED 2,735 to London; and AED 3,735 to New York, amongst other exciting destinations. Special Business Class fares start as low as AED 2,995.
More than 113,000 passengers are expected to pass through Emirates’ Terminal 3 and three Concourses from Wednesday (November 29) to Sunday (November 3), according to the latest booking figures.
Figures show that the busiest day is expected to be Thursday November 30, when almost 35,000 passengers will make their way to Emirates’ Terminal 3 for their departures.
(2) Ferrari World Abu Dhabi: For only AED 275 per person, with each purchase of a Bronze admission ticket to Ferrari World, guests will be able to redeem one complimentary ticket of the same value to Yas Waterworld.
(3) Amazing Dubai is a new show that tells the story of Dubai live on stage at the Madinat Theatre. Follow the journey of the emirate, as it grew from a small community of bedouins and pearl divers to the modern metropolis today. From 30 Nov-2 December, all performances will be on sale for only AED46, 50 per cent off regular prices.
(4) Shopping heaven: For those who are addicted to shopping, this may be the right time to pamper yourselves. Various clothes retailers are offering up to 50 per cent discount while others are giving offers such as H&M, Wallis, La Senza and much much more.
(5) IMG Worlds of Adventure is offering AED 46 off both adult and junior ticket prices. The world’s largest indoor theme park will be treating guests to traditional Emirati music and entertainment, which includes, Ayylah dancers, an Emirati traditional band, falcon displays, and Arabic specialty sweets and beverages.
(6) Dukes Dubai is offering a range of staycation and restaurant offers, as reported by Hotelier Middle East, a hospitality website. It said that La Perle offers room package starting from AED1,920 with daily breakfast in Great British Restaurant for two adults, 20 per cent off at all food and beverage outlets (except in-room dining), complimentary access to the lazy river, infinity pool, private beach and fitness centre.
(7) For those who are in mood for a short trip outside the Emirate, some travel agencies such as Holiday Factory is giving offers to destinations such as Maldives for just AED1,499 go on a 3 nights stay to Lonuveli Hotel with return flights through flyDubai.