Arab Luxury World, the conference on the business of luxury in the Middle East, is a summit built on the extraordinary growth the region has recorded the past decade in the luxury segment. The Middle East’s transition from a frontier to an emerging market is of the utmost significance for most luxury brands. Arab Luxury World was born out of the necessity for the industry to come together once a year, to share, to interact, to exchange knowledge and to understand consumers’ insights through unique research as well as the trends developing in the region.
Whether you represent a global or regional luxury brand, or whether you are an agent, distributor, mall operator, retailer, service provider, global consultancy firm, media agency, luxury association or even merely someone interested in learning more about luxury and the business of luxury, this conference has something for everyone as it takes a deep dive into the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
The sixth edition of the Arab Luxury World, the Middle East’s leading luxury business conference, will take place on Wednesday, June 12 and Thursday, June 13, at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai. The conference serves as a dynamic platform for regional and global professionals from the luxury industry to engage in meaningful discussions about the latest trends and core challenges facing businesses today.
Here are 10 reasons why Arab Luxury World has become the talk of the town:
1) The Neuroscience of Business: Did you know that you could tap into the ways your consumers think, perceive messages and dream? One of the world’s foremost experts on the topic visiting from the United States, Dr. Moran Cerf, will deliver a keynote address on this fascinating topic.
2) Where is the diamond industry headed? Messika Paris Founder and renowned jewelry designer Valérie Messika is flying in from Paris to share the inside scoop and all the interesting details during a keynote interview with Diala Makki from Dubai TV.
3) Here's a chance to gain a never-before heard in-depth economic outlook of the MENA region’s luxury industry from Cyrille Fabre, who shares the latest data from world-renowned consulting firm Bain & Co.
4) Day 2 of the conference will include interesting workshops on niche topics such as "Customers journeys in the GCC and China", "Glocalization", and "Personality Profiling" – all of which will be analyzed by experts.
5) Discover why art is impacting luxury. Find out from insiders in the GCC arts movement, such as Alserkal Avenue and Dubai Opera, how art is helping luxury grow regionally.
6) Don't miss out an a chance to network with international attendees: Arab Luxury World is the only event where you can establish new connections with industry peers from around the region and the world.
7) Technology trends: Learn from specialists in the world of Tech and Luxury during sessions highlighting the rise of "Blockchain" and "Big Data".
8) Hiring advice: Catch the latest trends and tricks on how to keep your business on the right track by hiring the right people during the "Addressing the Talent Gap" panel discussion.
9) Find out why diversity is important to sustain your business: Chantal Khoueiry of Value Retail will share why diversity and inclusion are more than just buzzwords.
10) Future-proof your business: Arab Luxury World is the essential conference to attend to
learn how to maintain and grow your luxury industry business during the Digital