Citi announces Globeshopper, an international online shopping platform designed to give Citi card members the ability to shop for and ship the latest in couture fashion, electronics, home décor and furnishings. They can then combine their orders and have them shipped at very low prices directly from the US and UK – simply for being a Citi customer.
“For the first time in Bahrain, customers can obtain hard to find international products by simply ordering them directly from the source. It’s much simpler than asking favors from friends around the world or who happen to be travelling abroad to bring back hard to find international products,” said John Denhof, Citi’s Head of Cards in Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
Shipment weight and size do not matter. With Citi’s partner, Borderlinx customers will have an address in the US or UK so they can order anything from abroad and have it shipped directly. In addition they can shop from different merchants at any time over a 30 day period so they can combine multiples items into one shipment.
With Globeshopper, customers will also enjoy:
• Ordering from retailers who do not ship internationally and the ability to easily take advantage of often lower US and UK prices
• Calculating the shipping cost, taxes and customs duties in advance of purchase
• 10% off shipping simply by using their Citi credit or debit card
• 20% off shipping on their first transaction
• Insurance covering the total cost of goods purchased for only 1.2% of the order value
• Seasonal discounts and offers from Borderlinx partners
• Free Concierge service (if the retailer doesn’t accept non-US/UK credit cards)
“We encourage our customers to take advantage of these great benefits,” Denhof added. “They simply need to visit their country Globeshopper site www.borderlinx.com/citi-bh, then register to use the system and receive special discounts.”
Globeshopper is available to all Citi debit and credit card customers in Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Spain, and the United Kingdom. It will soon be available to customers in more countries throughout the world.
T: 00973 17 588505