Mubasher Financial Services BSC, one of the leading financial institutions in the Middle East, is pleased to announce that due to significant client demand and following comprehensive platform testing, it now offers investors access to the globally respected MetaTrader 4 platform (MT4).
MetaTrader 4 is a well-known online trading platform designed to provide brokerage trade services to customers for Forex, Contract For Differences (‘CFDs’) and Futures markets. The platform has established itself as the industry standard combining an intuitive user interface with a customizable feature-rich environment.
Commenting on the new trading platform launch, Mr. Malek Kanawati, CEO, Mubasher, said: “In line with our reputation, as a leading financial services firm, I am delighted that we are now extending our trading options with MT4, which provides our investors with access to a best in class and internationally respected trading platform. Having access to this system will encourage our clients to have more FX and CFDs market exposure and will empower them to diversify their investments. This solution enhances our market leading offering and ensures that MubasherTrade remains at the forefront of providing first class investor solutions.”
Sayed Bekab, Head of Derivatives Services said: Due to the market volatility ,client demanding MetaTrader 4, and Mubasher being the investor’s regional gateway to the global market we have decided to add the MT4 to our current trading technologies to give our massive client base the opportunity to have more FX and CFDs market exposure , more market analysis tools, and allow our clients to diversify their investments between different markets using the latest state of the art trading technologies.
Key benefits of the MT4 platform for Mubasher’s clients include:-
• Free of charge download.
• Available for iPhone, Android and Windows-powered phones. Opportunity to practice with virtual money on a demo account.
• High flexibility, effectiveness and 128-bit encrypted security.
• Real-time data for all major currency pairs.
• The trader’s IP address is completely concealed.
• Users can also view account information from within the actual platform interface.
• Supports full customization features, so the trader can tailor the platform to meet their trading needs and practices.
• Enables new and experienced traders to trade this complex and volatile market with ease and comfort.
• MetaTrade 4 server is capable of processing dozens of different financial instruments with quotes history going back many years.
MFS BSc is registered by CBB and our FX offering is only extended to accredited investors