Smart Link BPO Solutions and Contact Centers, a leading business process and contact centre outsourcing provider in Saudi Arabia, announced it has received four prestigious awards at the Middle East Call Centre (MECC) Awards 2015 held in Dubai recently.
The company’s efforts were also recognised as their customers – Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Labor, National Water Company, Saudi Credit and Savings Bank, National Aviation Service (Fly NAS), Saudi Post, Saudi Public Transportation Company and Saudi e-Government Program (YESSER) won in a diverse range of categories.
Speaking on their awards sweep, Eng. Safwan Al Khatib, Managing Director of Smart Link said, “Winning four awards at the MECC Awards 2015 for our diverse services, consistency in service levels and our overall performance is a huge honour for us. We are very happy and proud to receive these prestigious awards, which is the result of the hard work put in by our team and recognition of our track record for success in providing only best-in-class outsourcing services to our customers. As one of the largest outsourcing providers in the Middle East, Smart Link is keen to help in the development of our industry as a whole by boosting our customer service excellence and performance bar. We would like to thank the organizers and jury for recognizing our efforts in this field.”
The MECC Awards is organized by Insights and recognizes the performance and service excellence of the best contact centres in the Middle East region. Smart Link won the ‘Call Center OSP of the Year (Ambassador)’ and the ‘Best OSP Reporting Systems and Processes’ under the Outsourced Services Provider Category. The company also won the ‘Best Lead Generation Program’ under the Sales Operations Category and the ‘KSA – FLAGS KPIs Initiative Pioneers’ under the INSIGHTS FLAGS Initiative Pioneers.
Smart Link was recognized for its ongoing excellence in terms of customer services and providing unprecedentedly high quality services as well as its flexibility in expansion, growth and diversification in various sectors. Smart Link has managed to build an integrated service structure in a very short period of time, including various diversified sectors in terms of service nature, technical expertise and operational excellence.
Speaking on the strong trust and partnership that links the company with its customers in all sectors, Mr. Khatib said, “We at Smart Link understand and recognize that accurate, clear and quality communication with customers in both the public and commercial sectors is crucial. We also understand that the level of service has a direct and immediate impact on the providers’ image and reputation with its customers and partners. It is this understanding that sets us apart and we are very proud of our customers’ confidence in our operational, administrative and technical capabilities and we will continue to deliver on our customers’ expectations.”
Smart Link’s efforts were also appreciated when seven of its customers won awards at the event.
• The Ministry of Labor (Saudi MOL) was awarded the Best Large Government Help Desk (Operationally ≥ 70 Seats) under the Best Help Desk Category and Help Desk Manager of the Year (≥ 70 Seats) in the Individual Awards Category.
• The National Water Company (Saudi NWC) won the ‘Best First Contact Resolution (FCR) Program’ under the Best Processes Category and the ‘Best Government Utilities Contact Center’ under the Best Government Contact Center Categories
• Saudi Credit and Savings Bank (Saudi SCSB) won the ‘Best Voice of the Customer VOC Program – Medium Organization – 100–1000 Employees’ under the Best Relationships Category and the Best Government Finance Contact Center under the Best Industry Contact Center Categories.
• National Aviation Service (Fly NAS) won the Best Omni-channel Implementation under the best Technology Category.
• Saudi Post (KSA–SP) won the ‘Best Government Monopoly Contact Center’ under best Government Contact Center Categories.
• Saudi Public Transportation Company (Saudi SAPTCO) won Government Services Help Desk of the Year (Strategically Aligned) under the Best Help Desk Category.
• Saudi e-Government Program (YESSER) won Best Government Support Contact Center (AMER–National Contact) under Best Government Contact Center Categories.
Established in 2005, Smart Link has come a long way and now provides a diverse range of services to many customers in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Launched with a mission of becoming a leader in providing high quality contact centre services, the company has since placed the spotlight on focusing on the human factor both within the organization and the customers they service.
The Company has not only grown in size but has expanded geographically to other countries in the Middle East, including Jordan and Egypt, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and providing long-term service that is backed by the latest technologies and applications.
Today the company boasts of clients that include prominent government agencies and organizations across diverse sectors such as banking, energy, water services, tourism, telecommunications, insurance, aviation, public services, E-learning and fast food.