Zebra Technologies Corporation, a global leader in products and services that provide real-time visibility into organizations’ assets, people and transactions, will be showcasing its latest retail solutions and technologies in Booth V40, Hall 10 at Retail Show Middle East on May 12-13, 2015.
Retail Show Middle East represents the first time Zebra Technologies will be demonstrating its extensive retail portfolio of real-time visibility solutions and products in the Middle East.
In retail today, the shopper’s experience is a retailer’s biggest differentiator. Expanding on the theme “The Experience is Everything,” Zebra will be showcasing recently introduced products and solutions that can help retailers create personalized experiences that connect with shoppers, enable staff to deliver experiences that turn shoppers into buyers, and be deployed effectively with minimal ITsupport.
Solutions to improve customers experience
· The MPact Platform for Mobile Marketing is the first of its kind to offer both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® Smart technology to engage with shoppers in the aisle when buying decisions are being made. Shoppers can opt-in and receive customized offers and personal assistance via a Bluetooth Smart-triggered loyalty app and access Wi-Fi to locate products in store, read reviews, compare prices and look up information. The combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart technology gives retailers insight and visibility to a shopper’s journey in the store while eliminating the need for retailers to deploy, integrate and manage two separate platforms.
· The ZQ110 is Zebra’s smallest and most affordable mobile 2-inch printer, combining an ultra-compact design with rugged durability and reliable performance. Offering Bluetooth and WLAN support, as well as a full-shift battery life, the ZQ110 is ideal for mobile point-of-sale (MPOS) receipt printing, mobile promotion vouchers and merchandise pick-up slips. For applications that require reading loyalty gift cards or for authenticating a user, the ZQ110 printer offers an optional magnetic stripereader (MSR).The ZQ110 also supports the latest Android, Windows® and Apple (MFi-certified) devices.
· MC18 Mobile Computer, a personal shopping device, which recently won the 2015 Red Dot Award for Product Design, is designed for grocery stores, department stores, hypermarkets, wholesale membership clubs and mass merchandisers. The device bridges the gap between convenient technology and personal service – providing shoppers with relevant real-time discount coupons for items they are purchasing and suggestions for complementary merchandise.
· With Zebra’s membership card printing solutions, retailers can print customizable cards in-house and on-demand to retain customer data and strengthen customer relationships and experiences. The ZXP Series 3 is an ideal solution for retail loyalty programs and for low-to-medium volume and single or dual-sided printing applications that require minimal operator training and excellent print quality. The ZXP Series 3 offers vivid, high-quality full colour and monochrome printing on single or dual-sided cards. Operating the ZXP Series 3 is simplified with an intuitive design, colour touch points, and quick-replace highercapacity Load-N-Go™smart ribbons, which are now eco-friendly using less plastic and a more biodegradable material.
Point of sale (POS) solutions
· The DS4308 2D series of imagers is Zebra’s most intuitive and easy-to-use scanner, offering omni-directional scanning and a decode range that allows users to scan any bar code type at any density nearer and farther than any other scanners in its class.
· The Symbol DS7708 2D vertical slot scanner can capture virtually any barcode (1D/2D displayed on mobile devices or printed labels) even if the codes aredamaged, poorly printed or dirty. The compact DS7708 is easy to install andideal for a wide variety of applications including food retailers (grocery stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets), specialty retailers (Do-It-Yourself, hardware, pet supplies) and pharmacies where it can help improve efficiency and customer service at the point of sale.
Solutions for in-store operation and inventory management
· The Symbol TC70 touch computer combines the ease of use of a smartphone with the purpose-built durability,reliability and performance that retailers demand. Designed to boost efficiency and customer service, the TC70 is supported by more than 50 certified applications including price and inventory checks, line busting and assisted selling along with workforce and inventory management. The TC70 is available with a comprehensive family of accessories including holsters, a magnetic stripe reader (MSR) for mobile payment and trigger-handles ideal for scan-intensive applications.
· Zebra’s ZD500R UHF RFID printer/encoder offers the most capabilities of any RFID printer in its category and fills the gap for economical, full-featured RFID printers. The ZD500R provides numerous benefits for retailer. Ease of use is the key factor for continued, broader RFID adoption. The compact ZD500R offers simple, one-touch printing and encoding, straightforward loading, and automatic RFID calibration, making it ideal for applications where technical support staffs are not available.
Hozefa Saylawala, sales director, Middle East, Zebra Technologies said, “Zebra Technologies has a long and rich heritage of leadership and innovation in the retail industry. We are excited to a showcase at Retail Show ME how retailers can differentiate themselves by enhancing the one-store experience with new solutions that can help retailers reduce costs, improve associate effectiveness and increase shopper satisfaction.”