Spectacular Sultanate of Oman
Complex Made Simple

Spectacular Sultanate of Oman

Spectacular Sultanate of Oman

Oman has ambitious plans to develop its tourism sector as part of its economic diversification strategy. Mohsin bin Khamis al Balushi, Under-Secretary of Tourism, Oman, says that 65 per cent of visitors to the Sultanate are regional tourists including GCC expats, with the remaining 35 per cent coming predominantly from Europe.

    Author
    AMEinfo Staff

    AMEinfo staff members report business news and views from across the Middle East and North Africa region, and analyse global events impacting the region today.

    © 2021, ADigitalcom. All rights reserved